Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Like a Sugar Free Red Bull

I was in a weird mood today and I was thinking about things that will probably stay timeless, at least in my opinion.

1. American Pie by Don Mclean
Everyone knows the lyrics to the chorus of this song!

2. Star Wars
This moving has inspired people since 1977 and it will for a long time

3. The hatred of the New York Yankees
People are always gonna hate the Yankees!

4. A teenage boy's obsession of facial hair
There is a reason why guys like the month of March, and November!

5. Hand written letters
Yes I can instantly send someone words though a text or email but nothing beats seeing someone's actual hand writing.

6. Seeing someone getting hit in the crotch.
Forever guys will wince in pain and laugh after someone gets one to the nads.

7. Calling some one four eyes.
Not everyone can afford lasik!

8. Sports Center's top 10 plays
Nuff' said...

9. People wondering what happened to JFK.
Turns out there were actually 5 gunmen.

10. NASCAR
People pay to see them drive around still.

11. Telling a sibling they are adopted.
Wait... I am?

12. Bill Cosby
He's like the new Coke, no no like Kodak Film, no no! He is like Jell-O Pudding! He'll be around forever!
If you get this reference, I owe you a high five!

At the moment that is all I can think of. I will probably add more to this soon.

3 comments:

The Shark said...

Here are a couple you missed:

"The Simpsons"
Fox will never cancel this show, even after the voice actors are all dead.

George Hamilton's tan
I'm pretty sure he's somehow managed to dye his skin orange.

So mauch!
Because who could ever break a Randle family tradition?

Sterling said...

When I woke up I thought of more and the Simpsons was one of them!

Spencer said...

Hey! You updated!