Thursday, May 20, 2010

OMG Shoes

I dunno what it is but I like shoes. I also like taking pictures of them. My friend Garrett would always make fun of me cause I would take pictures of my shoes randomly. Here is what he said to me
Photobucket
He is talking about this photo
Photobucket
Yes I have sexy legs and those are SEXY Nike's! They are a special edition Air Force One's that I bought in Harlem. The store that I bought them in was only about 12x8 feet and it only had Nike's. It was HEAVEN!

My favorite brands have to be Nike, Vans, and Fallen

I bought this Fallen shoe 3 times in 3 different colors
Photobucket

Next is Vans! I had a pair of Vans when I was in the 3rd grade and didnt get another one till my friend Natalie bought me a pair for me on my 18th birthday.
Photobucket

These Nike's are almost as dope as my ones I posted earlier.
Photobucket
If it were up to me Nike would only mike high tops.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You lauf me so mauch for buying those shoes.

Spencer said...

I'm with you. In a shoe person too. But I don rake as many photos of them as you do probably!